1. In a medium bowl combine:
1½ cups Almond or Coconut Flour
½ tsp Salt
¼ cup Olive oil
1 Tbs Rosemary minced
1 Tbs Water
2. Press dough into a pie dish.
3. Bake at 350º for 15 minutes until browned slightly.
4. Pour spinach mixture into baked pie dish and
Bake for 35 minutes.
1 In a large skillet cook until wilted
1 lb Spinach
¼ cup Water
2. Gently Squeeze out extra water.
3. Combine with Spinach.
½ cup Crème Fraiche or (Soy Cream
1 Tbs Horseradish
¼ cup Sundried Tomatoes
(or 3 cups Cherry tomatoes cut in half)
1 tsp Garam Marsala
¼ tsp Salt and Pepper
3 Eggs (optional for Vegans)
This is so easy to make and tastes so unusual. It’s just delicious.