I love Pizza but am very picky and now even more picky to find a good non-gluten crust.
Here is one I made that I think is really good.
Preheat oven to 350º
1. In a large bowl mix well:
2 ½ cups Almond Flour
½ tsp Baking Powder
1 Tbs Parmesan
½ tsp Salt
2. In another bowl mix well:
2 Tbs Olive oil
3. Mix egg mixture into flour and shape into a ball.
4. Place dough ball on a large piece of parchment paper on a flat surface. With another piece of parchment paper on top of ball and using a rolling pin, press out dough to ¼ thickness.
5. Remove top sheet from dough. Slide onto a cookies sheet.
Bake at 350˚ for 15 minutes and remove from oven for topping.
Topping: This can be your choice but I have my suggestions below
6. In a medium bowl mix together:
3 cups Tomatoes, canned or fresh, chopped
1 Tsp Oregano
1½ Tbs Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbs Honey
7. For layering:
2 cups Cheese, cheddar or Swiss
½ cup black Olives sliced
½ cup Red Onion, sliced
8. Layer with tomato first and add topping in order given above.
Bake again for 12 – 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
½ cup Parmesan