I couldn’t resist serving this for Thanksgiving. It was as yummy as it looks,
made with gluten free Lady Slippers.
1. Brew and add:
1 cup Coffee, Decaf or Mint tea
2 Tbs Cointreau Liqueurs
6 drops Anise Essential Oil, if not making ladies Slippers
2 In a large bowl whip beat:
1 cup Heavy Coconut or Regular Cream
3. In another large bowl beat well:
5 Egg Yokes (optional)
1 cup Mascarpone
2 tsp Vanilla
3 Tbs Sugar
4. Fold in whipped cream.
5. Dip each LadySlipper (look at following recipe on page or ladyfingers) for 1 to2 seconds, into the coffee or tea
Layout in 9×9 bake dish or pie dish with high sides.
12 LadySlippers with 6 on bottoms layer.
6. After placing 6 Ladyfingers as one layer, spread on half the cream mixture.
Using a small sieve, sprinkle on half Cacao and repeat again for the top layer.
¼ cup Cacao Powder
7. Cover with Saran wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Gluten Free LadySlippers
1. 1n a small bowl mix and let set for 5 minutes:
2 Tbs Chia seeds
6 Tbs Water
2. Mix together in large bowl:
½ cup Butter or Coconut Oil
⅓ cup Sugar
2 cup Almond or Coconut Milk
Chia Seed/Water from small bowl
1 tsp Vanilla
½ tsp Anise Extract or 6 drops of food grade essential oil
2 Add to bowl:
2 cups Almond Flour
½ cup Almond Meal
2 tsp Baking Powder
Bake at 350º for 20 – 30 minutes, until golden brown.